ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time for another Bedford meet people!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
The match is so exciting, your able to post on here! Lol.
Next meet will be CSS chap!
Our small meets are only every couple of months

Mec 350 slk manual
Hi Scott good to meet up and see the other guys sorry I had to leave but a long day and hacking back to Luton catch up soon martin.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Hi Scott good to meet up and see the other guys sorry I had to leave but a long day and hacking back to Luton catch up soon martin.

That's alright fella, good to see another ph1, had another turn up shortly after you left!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
After that rather swift exit, I can imagine the CSS convoy is going to be very much the same way!
Euan, get those pics up lad :)

That exit has made me realise that the MX5 definitely needs a turbo!! left me for dead! (although i could still hear you Scott!)

Will get them up soon, only a few decent ones

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
The match is so exciting, your able to post on here! Lol.
Next meet will be CSS chap!
Our small meets are only every couple of months
With a bit of practise I've actually got quite good at doing more than one thing at once. ;)

Good shots there Euan :) i could see you in my mirror trying to keep up lol, u did quite well tbh :)

With me and Scott making noise i think you would be able to hear it at ur house haha

Trophy
Nice pics! Thanks for the warm welcome chaps, unfortunately I had to head off early but will be up for the next meet, hopefully in better weather. It is expensive though, I am now thinking of a new exhaust, wheel refurb etc etc, as well as coming to Duxford!

Nice pics! Thanks for the warm welcome chaps, unfortunately I had to head off early but will be up for the next meet, hopefully in better weather. It is expensive though, I am now thinking of a new exhaust, wheel refurb etc etc, as well as coming to Duxford!

Np nice to see some new people :)

It will be worth the trip to Duxford, will be a good day i think. Definatly need new exhaust and some lowness, the wheels looked fine to me :)

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Was with dan earlier,he said about just making it a monthly thing,
So if we said, last Thursday of the month every month without fail, you can show up if you want, we could have 5 people one month, but the 25 the next month!
Box end at this time of year is always favourable!

2000 Clio172
Ok,will make sure im free on the last Thursday then.Im coming to CSS,but will be heading up there mid morning,as I work nights,so will get a couple of hours kip first!