ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time for a new camera

Anyone know of any good ones?

Not looking to spend too much on one, £100 150ish something like that.

I have the Canon ixus i at the mo, its a great camera, but wouldnt mind something with a bit of zoom. Been looking at the ixus i zoom, looks ideal for what i want. Is there anything out there like it?

All i really use it for is nights out and holidays so not looking for anything too pro, but it needs to be small so i can fit it in my pocket etc...

All sugestions appreciated.

I have looked at them, but the zoom isnt that great. Bout the same as my ixus i that i have at the moment i think?
They do look like wicked little cameras tho.

Black 172 MK2
they are really cool cams my g/f has one as above its good for taking out and about at night

My ixus 55 is spot on (large screen and view finder, my colous which is a lot of fun and excellent macro) and TBh for 150 you wont get much more that 3x optical zoom (for a decent make anyway!)

That Pentax one dont seem too bad.
How big is it?

Not looking for a fantastic zoom, will be more for nights out, but off to Australia and want some decent pics taken out there.