ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tight fit

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Got some Willwood 4 pots with AP discs last weekend off a member on here (thanks Mark). Fitted them this weekend and was a bit worried about them fitting under my 1.2s, but as you can see they fit... just, had to remove the inner wheel weights as they were catching so had to get them rebalanced with weights moved in a bit.

Awesome bit of kit.

bigbrakes008.jpg

bigbrakes009.jpg

220 Trophy
Hi Dom, glad they fitted ok and they look great! Incidentally I didn’t have to remove any weights on my F1's or 2118's - so may be the 1.2s have a fraction smaller ID. Mark

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
How well does the standard master cylinder work with a setup such as this. How's the pedal feel?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
How well does the standard master cylinder work with a setup such as this. How's the pedal feel?

Its fine, because the pistons are much smaller diameter, so the actual cylinder ratio is almost the same still as the total area of the 2 pistons is approx the same as the original one (I know they are 4 pots but the distance the pads travelled is the same for 4 pistons moving 10 thou each or 2 pistons moving 20 thou each on a sliding arrangement as per original)