ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tiger woods 12... I mean masters 12

DCi
Anyone got this and notice the very small endorsement on the box lol

Seem to progress very quickly to the PGA tour if you have played before I guess if you are new you can mess around in the amateur leagues first

My most notable hole so far was a par 3 with a lake as a fairway where I hit the water with my first shot then hole in 1 with the next shot for par including the drop. Bummer.

Goliath I
I had Tiger Woods 11 on th Wii and got a hole in one

I was so excited I almost smashed my son in the face!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I downloaded the demo the other day. It seems easier to play than the last one (again, a demo but played one afer another)

Looks pretty good. I won't buy it new but if i see it cheap somewhere i might pick it up

DCi
It's easier than 11 but if you turn the aids off it's fine. Better to get them off and learn if you are into it because apparently when you get to the masters it forces them off!!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
i bought this today and really wish i hadnt. ive had every tiger woods and loved them and noticed with the last 1 it was going down hill and this is just gash. ive turned it off after 30 mins and will be getting rid of it.