ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tiff Needell: C*** extraordinaire

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
[YOUTUBE]JxLVbIX78UA[/YOUTUBE]

I want to slap him so hard for 'driving' the 197 like that.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mk1 Eunos Roadster
Not the daft-arsed sliding about! If you wanna drive like that then an old sierra's as good as anything else.

RS 172
Its a car test. They get punished MUCH harder than that in the real testing programes for any car.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
I was actually pretty impressed by the video. Hadn't realized the 197 was so tail happy!

ValverInBits
I don't think a williams that tidy should spend too long doing laps like that. Regards the 197: "get a life" +1 mate. It's not rare yet and still in production, thats what its for too!

Tiff is THE BOMB driver

I don't get it. What's he complaining about? It's a car that belongs on a track, on a track, being driven like it should be.

Clio 172 PH2
i totally agree with the title, but that is awesome driving in a car that is designed to be chucked around, wtf are you moaniong about???

JW

ITB 172 Cup & 197 FF
You must be having a laugh!

Great video if you ask me, Tiff is a superb driver.

Better to see a test like that, rather than plodding along the road pressing different buttons.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I bet he causes less damage driving those cars like that than you do in normal driving.

Abarth Grande Punto
good vid, after seeing that it makes me want a williams 3! I may invest in a mint one as a second car

Golf GTI PP Mk7
i have a mint willy one for sale, lol.

(yes im pimping it all over the club, but i want a 197 ok!!!)

and tiff needle is a seriously good driver, watched that vid so many times.

My bicycle!!
what crack pipe are you smoking? seriously! i applaud the man for showing "the people" what a car can do
i agree aswell!

pointless in buying a 197 if you dont use the power! might aswell buy a lower down the range one if your not using the power it has!!

Golf R
he needs to teach VBH a bit though... bouncing the R27 off the rev limiter last night on 5th Gear... though she got it sliding round well too :)