ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tidy ph1 v6

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I cant look at the listing at work-

A tidy PH1 under say 40k miles would be around 7750-8500 Private- up to 9k dealer depending on miles - 9-10k sub 20k miles

Steve

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Nissan 350z
Its a 2003 ph1, no mention of mileage, no mention of previous owners and has a real gem of a line:
"A real unabused example that is ready to be enjoyed. Additional extras include a trophy spoiler, Janspeed exhaust, Air Filter, and parking sensors. "

Oh and they want £10k :sleepy:

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
looks utter w**k with that spoiler on the back and likes been said no mention of mileage, owners. id rather look at others if i was in the market for one.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 197 RB
I like the spoiler on that, I think it looks like a really nice car.
I would offer £8900 and go from there!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
there's a few high milers fetch £5.5-6k with history, if ur not gonna drive it much could be worth savin urself a few thou and gettin a high miler 35k+

Dissy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  RS200
My Father in Law has aStandard immaculate Phase 1 with less than 20k he paid way less than that forhis. If you want to drive in comfort would advise against having a performance exhaust and air filter or uprated airbox as a chap in same town as F. I.L rode in his and says it is tooo noisey to ride in for more than 5 miles :)