ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thumpstar pro elite 2005, (PITBIKE)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio Dynamique 1.2 2005
500 is alot mate, i think you can get them new for that (yes a Thump) my friend has the 120 pro he payed i think £475

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Clio 172
The thing is mate, this is a pro elite, upgraded upsidedown forks, billet frame, the pro elite are 1350 brand new.

and the standard ones are around 450-500 on ebay. just the 110-120cc with plastic forks no upgrades.

Thanks Mark

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio Dynamique 1.2 2005
i had a pit bike, it had upside down gold forks, ali swing arm gold rims the lot, i payed £400 from a place called theinternetbikeshop on ebay, and my mate got his somewhere on the net, they are just normal pit bikes with thumpstar written on em i dont rate them at all.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Clio 172
Listen mate, this forum isnt to come and Sl*g peoples items off, ok so dont bother mate, listen thumpstar are the number 1 pitbikes in the usa, and most probaly in the uk, there are soo many cheap versions on the thumpstars people think ahh they just have thumpstar on the side of them well there wrong, these bikes are built to last unlike the cheap copy rights on ebay which will last you half time or less !!, but if you want to get a good make and good bike thumpstar is the one, because they are the best pit bikes out, and yes you can buy cheap version but A: They look crap

B: they dont last, and they are soo cheap mad from some stupid chinese copy right.

Thanks Mark

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Clio 172
Ok, well this is not a discussion thread, so post if your serious about buying this bike, or have intrest.

Cheers Mark