ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thumb grips.....Help me to help you

Clio 1.4; focus 2.0
Has anyone tried plastidip on them?
I can't imagine plastidip would go to well, it has a tendency to rub off when applied to things like door handles. That and you'd have to really put some thick coats on there if you were going for a rubber feel.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
dann2707 I've tried some of the liquid rubber products and they do give a softer rubber feel to the grips but weren't suitable. Needed something that was a little firmer to hold its shape and hard wearing.
See the MB Fibreglass website and something like this might be what your looking for , http://www.mbfg.co.uk/polyurethane-rubbers/pt-flex-50-rubber.html

But please note that being a rubber product read the technical documents and you'll see that it will 'dry and chalk' when exposed to UV sunlight and not sure how well the rubber will stick or wear.

Hmmm maybe something not as in depth as that even, there must be some kind of sticky backed rubber product, a bit like the ones that come with mintex brake pads for the backs of the pads if you know? I'll have a look around

clio 172 cup
For £35 you will get both a left and right grip:wink:

There will be no discount for the group buy as it's mainly to find how well the grips are received and test the water to become a trader.

Phil
Hi, I just saw a link to your grips on youtube, do you still sell them at £35 a pair? If so could send me payment details, cheers nic

clio sport 182
For £35 you will get both a left and right grip:wink:

There will be no discount for the group buy as it's mainly to find how well the grips are received and test the water to become a trader.

Phil

Hi

Are you still supplying these thumb grips ?

I would be interested in some
Is it extra to have them in blue ?
Thanks

Karen