ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Throttle bodies

C2 vts/172 ph1
Hi everyone, just bought throttle bodies and was wondering what injectors would be best to run with them also if anyone knows where I could get a smaller rad that would fit with out modifying anything thanks

VW Polo Rad fits, I have one. Does the job for me. But I don't drive on the road and sit in traffic.

Standard injectors will be fine. From memory you only need to get the Megane ones if you're aroun 200bhp.

markmcgivern

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
I've just finished my itb conversion, get a vw jetta rad as it's slightly longer but still not tall. Also I used megane 225 injectors as they have better spray pattern and if you can afford them cams will make a big difference. I have 421 cams and made 208bhp and just over 173 ftlb torque

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
AH Fabrications do a nice rad setup... but depends on how much you are looking to spend and how highly tuned your engine is. I was getting overheating issues on my old setup (ITB's, cams, forged, high-compression) so went with a solution from AH. A fantastic bit of kit but I also appreciate it may be overkill or overpriced depending on your specific needs / budget, etc.

20141129_update01.jpg

20141129_update02.jpg

20141129_update03.jpg

C2 vts/172 ph1
AH Fabrications do a nice rad setup... but depends on how much you are looking to spend and how highly tuned your engine is. I was getting overheating issues on my old setup (ITB's, cams, forged, high-compression) so went with a solution from AH. A fantastic bit of kit but I also appreciate it may be overkill or overpriced depending on your specific needs / budget, etc.

20141129_update01.jpg

20141129_update02.jpg

20141129_update03.jpg
Yeah that radiator is nice I've seen a few for sale on here they were pretty pricey tho is it the same size as a standard one high wise as I can see it's a good bit thicker

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that radiator is nice I've seen a few for sale on here they were pretty pricey tho is it the same size as a standard one high wise as I can see it's a good bit thicker
No mate, it's smaller than standard. The 'old' rad in the picture is the smaller VW Polo radiator that it was replacing. It's not far off double the thickness.