ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Throttle Bodies In Leeds Area

Clio Trophy
Hi guys, I have been reading a number of threads for a few weeks now on the pro's and con's of running a Throttle Body set-up and am seriously looking at doing something later in the year. I have tried searching through individual threads but it was taking too long.

I wondered if there was anyone local to Leeds (Tingley) who fancied meeting up for a coffee so I could pick there brains, have a nosey and perhaps even a quick spin so I could make my mind up.

I was hoping someone might have been at the last TOPO meet but unfortunately not.

Feel free to post/PM me.:D

Thanks in anticipation,

Nick

Clio Trophy
Thanks The Duck. I am guessing you have run one. It is my daily driver althought I dont do huge miles so good to here that would be OK. Most of the threads on the subject seem to have comments from Matt at some point and he seems to know his stuff so will probably pick the phone up to him.

Clio Trophy
Thanks Feirny, the pics came out really well from the Barnsley meet, pretty impressive bit of kit you had for the camera, future director in the making.