ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

throttle bodied 172 cup on ebay at £1750 at mo

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
not sure if the guy will sell it for that as he wanted £4000 for it to end auction !! so dought he is going to take a £1600 loss , bet the bodies cost him that from k tec

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
I was the same mate, I've got a track day booked next weekend and my Trophy is still away having a new exhaust made for it so I was going to use this on track then break it and sell all the bits on :)

I wonder if he had a friend bidding on it? as it only went for £2450

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
i would of though he had a mate bidding on it as i will speaking to the kid and he said he wouldnt take less than £4000 for it , seems like a bit of a bargain whoever won it take the bodies and of it and other bits of it andd then sell for what they payed for it ,

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Itb'd 182
Anything that looks majorly wrong with the itb set up or general engine conditions that you can see from the photos ? cheers

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
doesnt look like there is anything wrong with it , could do with some solid engine mounts though as there will be a lot of movement in the engine with the extra power !!