ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Three sisters show - Sunday 9/11/14

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all

Yes another three sisters post from myself.

Sunday 9th november 9am onwards they are holding another show in conjunction with a couple of other groups.

They have track sessions available throughout the day, displays by some of the drifting guys and hopefully a couple of stands to have a browse off.

No idea what the weather will be like but fingers crossed it stays dry for at least some of it.

They are currently asking people to phone up and prebook a space if you want parking onsite around the track and some track sessions, I phoned up and paid at dinner time, it worked out at £26 for my entry and one session on track for now, I'll sort some more a bit closer to the time.

By the looks of the facebook group the amount of interest is huge so it should be a good day out. The group is here

If any of you fancy it and book on, give me a message on here or facebook and we'll sort out meeting outside somewhere before going in so hopefully we can park together.

Cheers

Paul :)

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah hopefully see you there then :smile: hopefully have a track session with you

I'll give you a message before I head down to it and sort out meeting up there then! god knows what time it will be but I'll sweet talk my way into an early finish at work.

Clio 182
I'll give you a message before I head down to it and sort out meeting up there then! god knows what time it will be but I'll sweet talk my way into an early finish at work.
Alright then, sounds good to me, hopefully will be able to come down early too. Give me a message, or I will message you and we can sort so ething out then :)

Clio, Nova, Astra
Was already to go to this until i spoke to the very unhelpful person on the phone.

My car has MOT, but dont tax or insure it as i trailer it...

1. They wont let my trailer in the grounds they want me to leave it outside on the road (her words)
2. Also they want me on ROAD tyres not on my semi slicks... as i will have an unfair advantage!!!! (again her words)

Ended up with my having ago and telling her i will go to a proper track, so im getting on at Oulton park instead