ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Three sisters evenings

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all

Thought I would put up a post about the evenings the three sisters are currently running.

They offer 'road car' nights where they do £20 for 10 laps in your own car, usually between 3-9pm.

You need to bring your MOT certificate and both parts of your licence to be able to go out.

I went down to their roadshow on sunday and got a couple of sessions in and I quite enjoyed it, seems a nice little track to me (a novice).

I thought it would be a good laugh to get a few of us down there for one of them.

The next one offered is the 2nd september but I'm not sure if I'll make this one, they have more in the pipeline though according to one of the event organisers there.

Anyway if people are up for it I'll see what I can sort for us all :)

plees

ClioSport Club Member
  S/C Iceberg 172 Cup
Just turn up. Bring your mot and both parts of your liscence.

Paul

Clio 182
Cheers for that paul :) im going tonight, is anyone else?

And the next one is 7th october 3pm till 9pm for anyonewho cant make it tonight

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be down at the next one I think.

I'll comment on here before hand and see if we can get a few of us to meet up down there :)

Clio 182
I'll be down at the next one I think.

I'll comment on here before hand and see if we can get a few of us to meet up down there :)

Went there today, was very good, the track is good enou to have fun but not too confusing for a newbie haha going to the next on, taking my girlfirend as a passenger, that will fun ;) will have to get something organsied for a few to go

Also when I went today, some of them thought I have been there before, turns out they saw the black 182 and thought it was you ;)

Clio 182
Need a new gearbox first and come back from holiday on 4th so it's very budget dependent. Certainly will if I've got the money.

Only £20 for 10 laps which isnt bad and £5 for helmet hire, but it will be nice to see some more clios there

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Went there today, was very good, the track is good enou to have fun but not too confusing for a newbie haha going to the next on, taking my girlfirend as a passenger, that will fun ;) will have to get something organsied for a few to go

Also when I went today, some of them thought I have been there before, turns out they saw the black 182 and thought it was you ;)

It is a nice little track, I enjoyed it when I was there.

That doesn't surprise me about thinking it was me, I was running around causing all sorts of mischeif last time haha. Was it busy there tonight?

A vid from my last time there...getting lapped for fun but hey ho I had a good laugh...ignore the borat talk at the begining my friend is a nutter haha.

[video=youtube_share;0VSk8fYJsB8]http://youtu.be/0VSk8fYJsB8[/video]

Clio 182
It is a nice little track, I enjoyed it when I was there.

That doesn't surprise me about thinking it was me, I was running around causing all sorts of mischeif last time haha. Was it busy there tonight?

A vid from my last time there...getting lapped for fun but hey ho I had a good laugh...ignore the borat talk at the begining my friend...

It is a good little track, its a must do for people who want to try their car on a track :) haha to be honest when I was driving round, one of the marshalls held a sign ip that said "take it easy"haha I had 2 goes at it, so 20 laps I total, forst time I was against an m3 300hp machine, no chance of keeping up and it lapped me, then I was against the new shape ford ka, i overtook it and then lapped it haha good fun though

Clio 182
I was considering this but I wouldn't get to Wigan until after 6:30 at the earliest :(

do they do this at weekends?

Its on till 9, so you could still consider it, but they are doing one in november on a sunday, and its all day, will give you the date when I find it again :)

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be down for the all day on the 9th :) sadly it's a bit too much rushing around for me to make the evening ones at present, I would quite like to try it under the floodlights.

My car is also the cover photo for their facebook page :cool:

Clio 182
I'll be down for the all day on the 9th :) sadly it's a bit too much rushing around for me to make the evening ones at present, I would quite like to try it under the floodlights.

My car is also the cover photo for their facebook page :cool:

Wish I could come downl but I work weekends, and as its coming up towards christmas, cant get time off either :/ wish I could do the all day one :/ shame you cant come on the evening ones. I have seen it, I thought it was mine at first, then saw it was yours ;)

Clio 182
Good turn out last night :) quite a few clio 182s there, I spoke a little bit with a guy who had a blue 182, so if you are on here, hello :)

Good turn out last night :smile: quite a few clio 182s there, I spoke a little bit with a guy who had a blue 182, so if you are on here, hello :smile:
I didn't end up going because of the weather! I'll definitely get down to one though.

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
I do Sprints round there, it's a great fun track and I also codrove last Sunday on a rally there. I'm in car 7
Three sisters circuit 12.10.2014 part 1:

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
My last sprint there

Longton and District Motor Club 3 Sisters Sprint …: