ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Three Sisters Circuit

Swift Sport
Yeah there were lots of them lol. I think I only saw one of track though, even though I had 3 sessions.

Clio 182, megane r26
Yeh that was the one.. i only got to do a few laps then came off.. car was only reving to 6k then pops and bangs.. what was the weather like the rest of day?

Haha I loved the no dash but still had an air freshener.

Strange that, something not happy then?

Was dry for my session had good fun managed to get some heat into my RSR's had grip for days

Abarth 595 Comp
Was there with my mate in his blue mk7 ST (went on track about 2pm-ish I think) Two silver clios were on at same time.

Was one silver clio that was on track in the morning (about 10:30ish) making a huge metallic noise on liftoff around the 1st-2nd corner, any of yours?

Clio 182
Was there with my mate in his blue mk7 ST (went on track about 2pm-ish I think) Two silver clios were on at same time.

Was one silver clio that was on track in the morning (about 10:30ish) making a huge metallic noise on liftoff around the 1st-2nd corner, any of yours?

I was on track in the morning but don't think it was making any odd noises, I hope not Anyway lol