ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Three in Fareham Hampshire

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
White 08 plate clio cup, 54 plate silver/blue Megane 225 at 24/7 gym now 5pm and a bean 182 going past cams estate 10mins ago?

Davyy do you live in Titchfield Park? I've seen a nice flamer a few times at the roandabout (near the tip) when i've been out running.

Ah cool, looked great (and v clean!) the few times i've seen it. I'm just down the road in Titchfield (village). If you see a skinny bloke running, looking knackered, waving... that'll be me.

Inferno 182 FF
Cams estate as in by Cam school? Timing wise that was me driving back from work in Portchester.
Also just saw someone in a RB 182 going into ASDA about 30 mins ago.

Nice to see you having a break from stalking the blonde Davvy :)

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Oh cool, my second job is at the wheatsheaf in the village so im there a lot aswell!

Possibly you Kruxxie in a bean? Bearded bloke and looked at me. Shh no stalking here!

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Gave a flash as I headed opposite way.

Seems fareham is suddenly full of CliosI spotted a black 172 heading up dual carriageway towards fire station roundabout on my way home from work so about 17.25

Me & the fiancée (she's German & blonde, not me ;) ) used to go in the Wheatsheaf every week. They do some great ales in there. Alas wedding and house purchase have put paid to the boozer for a while.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Me & the fiancée (she's German & blonde, not me ;) ) used to go in the Wheatsheaf every week. They do some great ales in there. Alas wedding and house purchase have put paid to the boozer for a while.

Pop in mate.. Food is really highly rated now since new management and refurb 2years ago. Having another beer festival in july aswell with lots of more real ales.

Yep lots of clios atm!