ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thoughts on this

As i can't have anyone in the rear due to rubbing and tbh i don't normally have anyone in the back i decided to have a moment of madness.

Its not done yet, still need to build my false floor to replace the tartan cover. Also for being small its already became practical due to being a big help in fitting a fair amount of stuff in the back when i helped my girlfriend move flat.

Heres the pics, its already a head turner.

temporary_zpsd1274adc.jpg

temporary_zpscf90af5d.jpg

I know i could have hoovered it before i took the pic.

temporary_zps87bd8ad1.jpg

temporary_zps56d195bb.jpg

Once the false floor is built in the back im also thinking of fitting roof racks with a roof rack wind deflector.

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
I like it, the filled in windows work with the blue and the black roof / spoilers front and rear are a great match, I'd never noticed you had went with what looks like a Laguna / Espace splitter at the front before, it finishes off the front nicely and is certainly a new way to go than the normal cup or fabia splitter route. I'd say go with it mate, not sure about the roof rack but that's just because I'd need to see it first. Cracking car mate !!

I like it, the filled in windows work with the blue and the black roof / spoilers front and rear are a great match, I'd never noticed you had went with what looks like a Laguna / Espace splitter at the front before, it finishes off the front nicely and is certainly a new way to go than the normal cup or fabia splitter route. I'd say go with it mate, not sure about the roof rack but that's just because I'd need to see it first. Cracking car mate !!

Cheers mate, for the roof racks i might try get someone to photoshop one on the car for me first. IM a bit unsure my self and their not exactly cheap if i end up not liking it.