ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thoughts on my advert. Type r content

riz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Jaguar XFR
Few spelling/punctuation mistakes that need correcting.

What does the b pipe do?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
No pics in afraid lol. Think my spalling is getting worse as I get older. I've probably missed bits out but never mind.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lovely car.

Only thing I would say is you have 2 different prices listed. £4295/£4250 not that there is much in it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Ive adjusted a few things since that link. Had one guy email me allready and his spelling was worse lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Prices still seem to be all over the place. Some are advertised near mine but pre facelift with more miles.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  M2 Comp
I think there's too much of an emphasis on what mods you've done. I'd rather know more about its history and condition.

For me, service history is a big selling point. So I'd want to know when the services were carried out and at what mileage, it's also good to know who has done the work.

Get those spelling/grammar mistakes sorted too. It looks a bit rushed otherwise.

It's a good advert though mate, definitely better than 90% of others!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I think there's too much of an emphasis on what mods you've done. I'd rather know more about its history and condition.

For me, service history is a big selling point. So I'd want to know when the services were carried out and at what mileage, it's also good to know who has done the work.

Get those spelling/grammar mistakes sorted too. It looks a bit rushed otherwise.

It's a good advert though mate, definitely better than 90% of others!

ive adjusted the advert since then, and yeah the history side should be made a bit clearer.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Didn't give the ad a good look over but the fact you've taken decent pics means you stand in good stead.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Jaguar XFR
I like it on an advert when they take a Pic of all the receipts and when the service history is documented with mileage.

Looks like you have AC, I would put that into it too.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Jaguar XFR
When I was looking for mine, it was really hard to find a red facelift with AC which wasn't over priced. Sure you will sell it easy.