ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thoughts and Opinions ( For the Mrs possible new car)

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Porsche Boxster987S
The mrs has spotted this on pistonheads and is getting a bit excited. Exactly the car she wants but at this price should i be worried or is just genuinely a good buy?? I dont want her get ripped off or anything. Or should she just phone the seller?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/854028.htm

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  audi a6 3.0tdi
probably fine just ring the mobile number. its a proper bargain if its a bit baggy sell it on at a proffit

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Thats the same car that was on Top gear isn't it??

Press pictures, Two different names.... Smells like Scam on Toast to me.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
LOADA PISCH....

The enquiry is complete
The vehicle details for HS53 LGZ are:
Date of Liability 01 08 2008 Date of First Registration 10 02 2004 Year of Manufacture 2004 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1998CC CO2 Emissions 194g/Km Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Unlicensed Vehicle Colour BLUE Vehicle Type Approval M1 The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry. Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle 6 Months Rate £115.50 12 Months Rate £210.00