ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thought you guys might like this.. (V6 255 V's ITR)

Golf GTI Ed30
What's that mean mate?
Just to clarify, that Teg has home made de-cat, Spoon N1 catback exhaust and ITG CAI. V6 is standard.
But on the same test with the ITR and my CTR, they were identical all the way to 150 bananas...

VaVa
Ace!! Was the other car a FRS?

That Teg sounded... :cool: :D :D

I'd be happier if I owned the Vee, but what a tool those Integras are.... awesome.

Golf GTI Ed30
I know, I was the passenger in the V6 and knew straight away he'd regret that... LOL
Got to love those Vtec engines..

Awesome vid. You can hear the type R been played with...wonder what the race would be like if he V6 had identical mods to it...

Golf GTI Ed30
Bit different I suppose. Just wish i still had my CTR to compare. As that was identical to that ITR in the same test. Great cars the V6. Just could do with being a bit quicker really for the money. Lad who owned it has changed it now for the New GTi Golf. Think he regrets it a bit though...LOL
There's going to be another vid coming soon, with a load of us doing some more comparisons...
Cars included...
LCR (Revo'd)
Megane 225
Clio Trophy
Golf GTI (new)
ITR Again
and maybe another 182..
Watch this space...

MKIII 138
Vtec Abuser said:
Bit different I suppose. Just wish i still had my CTR to compare. As that was identical to that ITR in the same test. Great cars the V6. Just could do with being a bit quicker really for the money. Lad who owned it has changed it now for the New GTi Golf. Think he regrets it a bit though...LOL
There's going to be another vid coming soon, with a load of us doing some more comparisons...
Cars included...
LCR (Revo'd)
Megane 225
Clio Trophy
Golf GTI (new)
ITR Again
and maybe another 182..
Watch this space...

i cant see the vid i dont have divx at work but id guess it wouldnt be fair to compare a stock clio vs a tuned up Vag Turbo i.e Revo LCR. maybe someone should take a tuned up 200hp cup along to be fair.

Golf GTI Ed30
Paul J said:
Any info on the Focus? Tuned?
No mate, standard. To be fair if you watch the vid closely, you notice the RS got a big jump on the Teg in that clip, plus ITR was 2 up and RS only driver. Normal conditions the ITR pulls past the RS quite cleanly, you can see that on the vid, when he gets going. Mate's got rid of the RS now (Picks his Trophy up today) as it just wasn't all that. Lovely car and looks stunning, but it was returning less mpg than my chipped LCR and was slower than his standard CTR that he had before the RS. Just wasn't worth paying out for all that fuel and not being as quick as thought...

That video is fooking awesome. I was following the thread over at TypeR but lost track and forgot about it. Good to see the vid finally got online - good work :D

PS. I cant see this thread staying, so grab the vid while you can guys.

Golf GTI Ed30
DARKO said:
....morning! Got the sound but no vid...arse! Has JT got the trophy yet then?
Download the Codec thingy at the top of the page mate...
Get's the trophy this afternoon .. Unless it keeps raining, then morning. You know what he's like...

Golf GTI Ed30
Roy Munson said:
That video is fooking awesome. I was following the thread over at TypeR but lost track and forgot about it. Good to see the vid finally got online - good work :D

PS. I cant see this thread staying, so grab the vid while you can guys.
Yeah, can see it getting shut down. but it is a link to another site, so Cliosport are not responsible, can't see that making a difference though...