ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thought I'd introduce myself

Clio 172 Ph2
Hello everyone, I've been a member for a while so it's about time I introduced myself.

This is my Pearl Black Ph2 172:
20160305_170859.jpg

It's been a sheer joy owning this Clio, it really is an absolute cracking little car. Those of you who have driven these know how they can put a smile on your face :grinning:

Everything is pretty much standard apart from Eibach Sportline Springs and a KTEC Stealth exhaust with a silenced decat. Contrary to what many might think it has been super reliable and never let me down.

I was actually quite lucky in finding this Clio, with the previous owner being the neighbour of my coworker selling it as a non-starter. All it needed was a new battery and later on just a single track rod end to pass it's MOT so I was well chuffed in the end.

-Chris

A Few
Definitely something different and the yellow stands out! Look forward to the project thread. Like pearl black... I've got a couple of pearl black 172's and a 172 Monaco to keep me busy!

Clio 172 Ph2
Awesome, yeah you do state have "a few" :smile: Really do like a Monaco, have yet to see one though. Also love LY but I think it is a bit too flashy for my liking.