ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Those Barryboys at it again

I like that too :)

BarryBoys are getting to "picky" these days imho.....

I wouldn't be suprised if they think the V6 Clio is a bit "barry boyish"? ;) oh well :)

Simon

I bet they would have loved my 200bhp, lowered, 16", 5 spoked TSW'd, vented bonnet, new grilled 5GTT...lol ;) well I loved it anyway ;)

RB 200 Cup!
not too bad a car.

reading the comments on that site and also the title "upsetting cruisres since 2002" - 5 words Get a life you c***s

1.8 Civic EX
looks alright maybe smaler wheels and loose the rather odd shaped rear spoiler but it's rather tidy! I can't stand barryboys, half the time they don't even know what the car is!

133/225/CLS AMG
Thats a typical 'barryboy' type response on there!!

Granted, there are some seriously gash motors highlighted on there but there is a serious lack of open mindedness on that site.

Site seems to be run by old men with too much time on there hands and attitude problems.

Not keen! The only external mods I like are subtle, maybe a slammed mk4 golf on BBS rims, some subtle euro styling parts but not keen on that clio :)

change the bonnet and spoiler and that is one very nice valver... i love the bumper looks good all smoothed... yes ok i dont like muppet motors but they just take the piss picking out anything non standard... i want 2 see their motors!

Renaultsport Clio 182
Nowhere near the worst car I've seen on there, that Clio looks ok.
As already said, they all need to get out and get a life on that forum. Full of losers with 3 inch penises if you ask me! :D

haha, ive seen this car before and the plate is almost the same as mine, his is m504 aot and mine is m150 aot

BMW 320d SE
I can't stand that website. I don't drive a modded motor, but reading just one sentence on that site is enough to start pi**ing me off. Like someone said earlier, it's just a lack of open-mindedness that verges on the ridiculous. :mad:

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
It looks really odd with it being all smooth! I dont think I like it. The wheels are ok! With that sort of car u'd expect lexus lights, so because he hasnt id give it 4-5/10

Mini Cooper S sport
It's not *too* bad, but I hate bad boy bonnets. I parked next to an absolute shocker of a Mk 1 Clio in Whiteley near Fareham on Sunday. Badly-fitted lexus lights, badly-fitting 'carbon' bonnet, crap tints and two giant exhausts, except the right-hand one was clearly just for show. I should have taken pics.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
looks more than ok to me! mine you there are some crap moded cars driving round that give us a chav nature! i hate it! my girl calls my motor a chav mobile! its a 172turbo!

clio i think
thats my m8s car, its up for sale for 2500...
1.8 16v, just had full respray- delocked, badboy, flushed boot, de-guttered, mouldings removed. excellent condition, sounds really good too
17" khans sprayed black

BG 182 FF
that looks gorg! i love it...
bellends on that site mate...wonder what cars they hav? rovers with wood grain interior i reckon! :dead:

ph2 172
Joef said:
that looks gorg! i love it...
bellends on that site mate...wonder what cars they hav? rovers with wood grain interior i reckon! :dead:

There is a members car section on the site and by the look of it alot of them drive cars like mondeos and sensible golfs.

Oh and the site owner who is male has an mx5......no comment needed there really.

On another note thay don't seem to like us much either. Have a read

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/v...&postorder=asc&highlight=renault+clio&start=0

Last edited:
  Astra coupe
thing is they actually embaress themselves by driving around trying to find cars, admitidly there are some shockers around but that valver is hot

Turbos.
It may not look stupid but it you can see why they think it's a chav motor. Bad boy bonnet, angel eyes and wheels that are too big...i wouldn't drive it.

Clio Mk1 RS
hahahaha frickin nice 1!! good to see barry is at it as usual that car sucks his rims are 2big it probly dont move hes got big-bad-boy bonnet on it wouldnt b surprised if it has lexarse lights on the back

credit to 'cliobuyer' ur rite mate chav-mobile i wouldnt drive it.