ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This should do me for now - Beware of the halfords 3 for 2!!

Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
Just went and got some stuff while its on offer. Should do me for a while. Thanks to rich for the pointers on this stuff. Watch out with the 3 for 2 in the halfords deal. ask them to put the dear stuff through separatley so that you dont just get the 3 cheapest things of youre shop free. Told the girl at counter and she was like "oh yeah i see what you mean, i wouldnt have thought of that" i would have ended up weith just some polishing cloths free. all cost summat around £55 so not all bad.
DSC00598.jpg

106 GTi
Good starter kit - nice shout on the 3 for 2 offer could have worked out expensive!

Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
some i already had. blimey ure a sharp eyed bugger lol the wash mitt was a pound shop jobby. exact same as the 5 quid one in halfrauds

VX220 Turbo
oh and on another halfords note the meguires boot organiser in my local one is for sale at £15 wich is a bargain when they're supposed to be about £27

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah i went in the other day and spent £55 as well! 12 items, should have been £77 wish Id thought of putting it through seperatly but I think the people in the queue would have killed me!

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
I am a cheap ass when it comes to cleaning my car, so this is right up my street.
What three products would be best for me, clean the car once a month at best.

Autoglym shampoo, polish and a wax?

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Megs Gold Glass Shampoo, Autoglym Super Resin Polish and Autoglym Extra Gloss Sealant.

Cheers Rich.

Another stupid question, after i have washed it, then applyed the resin polish and wiped it all off, do i apply the gloss sealant on the same day, or wait a few days?

106 GTi
Same day Gav.

Any additional coats of the EGP should be left for 12-24 hours after tho.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Think ill ditch the gym tomorrow night then, this sounds like hard work lol, cheers matey.

Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
hahah its car cleaning for me in the morning (weather permitting) then its gym time in the afternoon. cant do without the gym EAT TRAIN SLEEP REPEAT. the 4 basic rules of gym lol