ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This Nilfisk C110 seems a good deal but is it worth going for a more powerful model ?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Re: This Nilfisk C110 seems a good deal but is it worth going for a more powerful mod

More than powerful enough for cleaning cars. I've been using mine for around a year now and its been great.

Re: This Nilfisk C110 seems a good deal but is it worth going for a more powerful mod

The only real question for detailing in terms of power for these models is whether it creates a decent snow foam. And this model does. So yes, good buy.

Golf GT & A4 Avant

It can often be found cheaper than that

Check Argos and homebase as they often have it for £50 or less with their sale weekends. Think I paid £42 for my c110.

Homebase often have a 15% weekend sale, plus vouchers available for the same weekend. Nilfisk C120/ Centinnal is often on sale at £85 so using nectar points I got it for £55

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

I bought one of those this week, arrived today along with my snowfoam adaptor (the bottle supplied with it won't work with snowfoam) and i'm more than happy with it! The nozzles you get are pretty decent too

It can often be found cheaper than that

Check Argos and homebase as they often have it for £50 or less with their sale weekends. Think I paid £42 for my c110.

Homebase often have a 15% weekend sale, plus vouchers available for the same weekend. Nilfisk C120/ Centinnal is often on sale at £85 so using nectar points I got it for £55

All good info for the future/the next person looking to buy, for me it'll do for now at £60.

I bought one of those this week, arrived today along with my snowfoam adaptor (the bottle supplied with it won't work with snowfoam) and i'm more than happy with it! The nozzles you get are pretty decent too

Which snowfoam lance and snow foam are you looking to get ?

I'm thinking of getting some Autobright Magifoam which is on a group buy on DW.

Not sure which lance to get yet ?

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Which snowfoam lance and snow foam are you looking to get ?

I'm thinking of getting some Autobright Magifoam which is on a group buy on DW.

Not sure which lance to get yet ?

I went for this one
http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washing-and-drying/snow-foam-lance-various-fittings/prod_371.html

Not had a chance to try it out properly on my car yet but it gets good reviews. Not sure if you can get them cheaper than that though.

As for snowfoam I got Valet Pro pH neutral stuff, simply because it was quite cheap!

EDIT: Just had a look on DW at that group buy, looks like a pretty good deal mate!

Last edited:

Is there much difference between the two CYC lances ?

One's about £10 cheaper ?

Clio 197 RB

Cleanstore.co.uk have quite good deals on pressure washers. Worth a gander.