ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

this is my 1.2 :D

1.2 clio
i put my hello post up with out any pics. Thought i would post them here as im sure it wont be the last. theres still a little more to do b4 the FCS!!!. car started off standered first put a peco back box on, brake lights, got a new grill have to say 1.2 standered gril is naff sprayed front and rear renault badge gloss black :D. only just got around to puttin lowwering springs on(took my time!). monday i just bought some team dynamics black best buy 4 the car so far. lookin to get black angel eye headlights spray the brake calipers yellow. this is wot it looks like so far hope u like.
DSC00591-1.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Are you joking? Or trying to be cool? It's quite clearly lowered, looks really good so far, the only thing I wouldn't go with is the angel eyes. would ruin a tidy looking car IMO.

Black wheels suit the black/silver theme down to the ground.

Fiesta ST-3
guess u went 40mm on the lowering wise!

Only thing i would change is the rear lights back to standard and a bit lower and you are onto a winner!

1.2 clio
yeh lowwered only 40mm with standered rims then i got these a couple of days a go but im thinkin lowwer haha

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
LOW=WIN!

think the black and silver works really well,
but as said, dont get the angel eyes, and change the back lights to standard
aftermarket lights bridge the gap to chavdom!

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
think this has kinda made up my mind now to go for 60mm springs over 40

but as said its going in the right direction, keep it up