ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This cant be genuine????

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's in the ebay section on here too & theres another black one on here too (the one with the cup plate) thats buy it now for 4k too - scams !!!

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  172 Cup
Why do so many people say "definitely a scam" and then do nothing about it? It's taken me a whole 20 seconds to report it to Ebay just..

And no it's not stolen it's simply a hijacked Ebay account hence they want you to use email rather than ask the seller a question.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  GOLF GT TDI
i contacted the owner on the email address they gave just for a laugh heres what they said in return lol.

Hello,
I have received your email regarding my car 2004 RENAULT CLIO RENAULT SPORT V6 255 BLACK.First you have to know bidding is restricted since I am carefully with my auction,so no one will press the button until I have the assurance that he will buy it.
The car is in perfect condition,with no scratches on it,no damage. It have all the papers and documents and is registered in UK!
The price for the car is 4100GBP.
I want to sell it in UK because is still registered there.I sell the car at this price because i need money to help my son(he's child is very sick and he need money for he's child).Please understand my situation.
The buyer will receive the car with all papers and receipts that he needs to register it to his name.
I am in BERLIN,GERMANY right now but the car is in UK and it will be shipped from there.
Shipping will be done whit DAS and it will take no more then 2-3 days. I have a friend there who will manage me a low price shipping and I assumed that it is my duty to pay for shipping it.It will be delivered directly to your address.
Anyway, I have to let you know that I want a fast deal so if you are really interested in buying it, please reply with the following information's:
-Your full name and address;
-Your ebay user id.
The transaction will be closed only through ebay vehicle purchase protection so we both be protected.
Also in this way you have the chance to pay after you receive and test the car!
I will look for your email,so that we can move forward with this deal!
Let me know..

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
fook me.... 4100 ^^ still... i thought it he made an error. 14000, haha lol

mofos. lol

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Megane Mk4
Hello,
I have received your email regarding my car 2004 RENAULT CLIO RENAULT SPORT V6 255 BLACK.First you have to know bidding is restricted since I am carefully with my auction,so no one will press the button until I have the assurance that he will buy it.
The car is in perfect condition,with no scratches on it,no damage. It have all the papers and documents and is registered in UK!
The price for the car is 4100GBP.
I want to sell it in UK because is still registered there.I sell the car at this price because i need money to help my son(he's child is very sick and he need money for he's child).Please understand my situation.
The buyer will receive the car with all papers and receipts that he needs to register it to his name.
I am in BERLIN,GERMANY right now but the car is in UK and it will be shipped from there.
Shipping will be done whit DAS and it will take no more then 2-3 days. I have a friend there who will manage me a low price shipping and I assumed that it is my duty to pay for shipping it.It will be delivered directly to your address.
Anyway, I have to let you know that I want a fast deal so if you are really interested in buying it, please reply with the following information's:
-Your full name and address;
-Your ebay user id.
The transaction will be closed only through ebay vehicle purchase protection so we both be protected.
Also in this way you have the chance to pay after you receive and test the car!
I will look for your email,so that we can move forward with this deal!
Let me know..

And how many grammer errors are in that?
Obviously doesn't know V6's all that well either, only came in '3' colours? mmmm.. :S

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  R26
thats funny that this car has been on ebay 3 or 4 times now
i emailed him about a mounth ago and got the same as stu_c