ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Third Time Lucky?

very nice! what happened with your last two clio's?
The 1.2 ran was pissing out oil, didn't notice though and eventually it just gave up and the engine seized. I broke it.
The 172 had a suspected oil pump failure whilst driving on the motorway, engine seized with no prior warning. I broke it!

What was up with the Panda?
Nothing. I loved the car!

Nice, now don't f**king break it! :rasp:

Buy it from a girl in the Warrington area? I recognise the plate
Nope. But then again, nearly every Trophy has a T PHY plate! Just seen T700 but not sure where that's from.

You cleaned that Yozza up yet Jamie?
Not got round to it yet :eek: I need my mate with his jet wash! I don't own a hose pipe :dapprove:

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
The 1.2 ran was pissing out oil, didn't notice though and eventually it just gave up and the engine seized. I broke it.
The 172 had a suspected oil pump failure whilst driving on the motorway, engine seized with no prior warning. I broke it!

Nothing. I loved the car!

Nope. But then again, nearly every Trophy has a T PHY plate! Just seen T700 but not sure where that's from.

Not got round to it yet :eek: I need my mate with his jet wash! I don't own a hose pipe :dapprove:

You don't need a hosepipe to clean your exhaust lol. And that is a poor effort not having a hose pipe.