ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of Selling My Cup for £4k

E39 M5
As the title says, Its a 52 plate done 45k miles. Correctly serviced (Last one done at Rentech + Belts). It'll need tax in May, + a Service + MOT. It'll need new disc's then also and the rear bumper has been burnt from the mis fitting of the k-tech stealth. Alloys could do with a re-furb and I have been the only owner....Thats about it really. Is this a fair price ?

Thanks

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Seems a good price yes, might put some people off it though thinking your trying to hide something.

E39 M5
This is what it looks like

Attachments

• DSCF0713.jpg
    DSCF0713.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 123
  • DSCF0714.jpg
    DSCF0714.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 103
  • DSCF0715.jpg
    DSCF0715.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF0716.jpg
    DSCF0716.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 129
C

Cupster

4K! Have not seen a straight one that low priced! 5K is still a great price for cups!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Seems cheap, but to be honest, seeing as i just paid £4900 for a '53 plate one with 50k, 12 months MOT/Tax, news discs/pads all round & 2 new tires from a Renault main dealer .... the market may be slowing down ....

Or i may just be a deal negiotating god ;)

JW

ITB 172 Cup & 197 FF
Paid 1k for mine and my S1 106 Rallye :)
Came with brand new coilovers, only problem was needed new wheel bearings and exhaust!

Everything else was fine and now the car is a mnter!

E39 M5
Right this will be going up in the next couple of weeks....Am going to start it at £4750. Test drove a BMW M5 yesterday to replace and and will need the extra cash to cover the insurance.

RB 197 + Cup Pack
I sold mine for £5250 (Originally up for £5950, then £5650 due to no interest at all) - 53 reg, 38000 miles. Thats the most i could get for it & it was for sale for about 6 weeks! Only had one guy come to see it who was the guy that bought it.