ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of buying...

a 1998 clio 1.9 diesel.

anoyone know what insurance like on this model?

oh, and hi from a new member. 23 fae ayrshire!!

Cheap.................mind you thats based on what I pay for the Vee :D

Cya Stu

PS hey skid you wouldnt be from the GTi-R forum would you?

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 30 January 2005
Cheap.................mind you thats based on what I pay for the Vee :DCya StuPS hey skid you wouldnt be from the GTi-R forum would you?

Group 20D isnt it. Geeezze. I though my Scooby was bad on 19D - but the Clios better - 16D.

Skidmark - take a few hours out and trawl the web mate, Insurance is a gambeling game run by hagglers (ask the wife shes an insurance loss adjuster!!)

The Vee for me is quoted as a 20G :eek:.................yeah thats what I thought.............then I got a quote that I really liked so I was sooooo :D

Cya Stu

20G?!?! dunno if ill bother now!

172 gal-im in kilmarnock. been through stranraer loads of times. u cruise at ayrshore?

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 30 January 2005The Vee for me is quoted as a 20G :eek:.................yeah thats what I thought.............then I got a quote that I really liked so I was sooooo :DCya Stu

There isnt a "20G". The only letters they use are E,A,D,P and U.

EDIT - Import then.

Quote: Originally posted by skidmark on 30 January 2005

172 gal-im in kilmarnock. been through stranraer loads of times. u cruise at ayrshore?
Nah im in Leeds. My folks just have a house up there.

Quote: Originally posted by 172gal on 30 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by skidmark on 30 January 2005

Nah im in Leeds. My folks just have a house up there.
i c! ;)

Quote: Originally posted by .Griff. on 30 January 2005

There isnt a "20G". The only letters they use are E,A,D,P and U.

EDIT - Import then.

It isnt an import Griff..............all I can tell you is what they said ie its group 20G..............unless he said 20D and I have picked him up wrong eh :sleep:

Also same question as another has asked "what do the letters mean"?

Cya Stu

[Edited by stusV6 on 30 January 2005 at 3:36pm]