ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of buying this thoughts guys

Clio 172 ph2
Seen this the other night on gumtree and the guy doesn’t stay that far from me and is willing to move on his price a little.

He says the exhaust has snapped and leaking petrol (unsure if he meant from exhaust or not) says it’s rather smokie and bonnet won’t catch which isn’t a big deal. Also done a hpi check in work and it seems to be clean enough car 5owners from new.

Still has a decent bit of mot on it aswell but what u think should a take the risk spend a bit of money on it and sell it on or maybe even keep it lol.
b753d85432f5f8fdd268429d7ab18170.jpg
36215bbb9d3f9f1eb6bc9c69dafc0aeb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 172 ph2
Says he will take £350 but will chance my arm n offer £300 lol

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
That the one out Dumbarton way? Last I knew it was getting broken for parts as I was going to get a few bits from it lol.

Worth a punt at £450 definitely. Even as a standard car. You'd make that back selling a few bits and scrapping the rest if the worst came to worst.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Clio 172 ph2
That the one out Dumbarton way? Last I knew it was getting broken for parts as I was going to get a few bits from it lol.

Worth a punt at £450 definitely. Even as a standard car. You'd make that back selling a few bits and scrapping the rest if the worst came to worst.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah mate that’s the one my mum has been after one so a said a would buy it me and my dad fix it up and she can drive it if she likes it as she still has the rs or I could sell it and make a bit money on it.

Only thing is don’t know how happy the neighbours will be as there is already 3 clios in the street and this would be the 4th haha.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah mate that’s the one my mum has been after one so a said a would buy it me and my dad fix it up and she can drive it if she likes it as she still has the rs or I could sell it and make a bit money on it.

Only thing is don’t know how happy the neighbours will be as there is already 3 clios in the street and this would be the 4th haha.

Haha definintely worth a go if you can get it for £300. Even £350 is worthwhile if all the issues are as easy to fix as they sound. Be a good cheap wee motor if it works out. If it turns out to be a shitter give me a shout, I could do with some Arctic Blue body panels 😂

Clio 172 ph2
Haha definintely worth a go if you can get it for £300. Even £350 is worthwhile if all the issues are as easy to fix as they sound. Be a good cheap wee motor if it works out. If it turns out to be a shitter give me a shout, I could do with some Arctic Blue body panels 😂

[emoji23][emoji23]al let you know how a get on if a get to view it tonight mate