ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Think I might of blew my head unit....

Clio 2001 1.5 DCi
Well listening, I started to smell burning, then out of the blew it said goodbye and turned off. Now all it does it show the clock and lets me eject and put in CDs - no sound or even display what so over (only displays when I press the clock on)

Ive tried the settings reset and thing but Im guessing its just blew? Also check my amp there is jnow no power running to it.

172 cup
lol yep u have, this happend in my old car, i turned the volume up really high and i started to smell burning. but i took it back to halfords and they exchanged it, i said it just died on me.

Clio 2001 1.5 DCi
Right had time to look at it today, found a fuse that had blown, plugged it back in and the radio now works, downside is - no amp working, so I'am guessing that the amp has blown saying the radio is now working?