ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Think am starting to get addicted to cleaning.....

182 Cup & DCi 172
This month I have added loads of cleaning/detailing gear to my collection, already had 2 big boxes full and it just seems to keep spiralling :eek:

Cant wait for this weekend to try out some new wax I have bought as well, this month has seen me buy quite a lot of Valet Pro gear and some Obsession Wax as well.

12219850595_d3a88f8b04.jpg

DSC_1393 by RA Detailing, on Flickr

12220232664_131044468c.jpg

DSC_1432 by RA Detailing, on Flickr

12220420756_7f4de140a8.jpg

DSC_1476 by RA Detailing, on Flickr

Need to get some more microfibers sorted and some new pads for my machine polisher so can get my brothers Arctic 182 finished and mine should be ready to just clean and add some of the new wax to.

Anyone tried this new wax? It is Obsession Hybrid 86

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
There is already a thread for what you've bought.

Seems like a decent haul but I wouldn't get too hung up on just 1 brand.

182 Cup & DCi 172
There is already a thread for what you've bought.

Seems like a decent haul but I wouldn't get too hung up on just 1 brand.

Tried finding some reviews on it but not many people appear to have used it - will try and find the thread on here.

I like having a mixture of cleaning gear - use a lot or Poorboys, Dodo Juice, Menzerna and Autoglym gear as well but you can get some cracking deals when buying loads of bits together.

Think I am going to order some Lake Country pads for my rotary as my current pads are abit tired.

182 Cup & DCi 172
If you run out of things to clean, give me a shout ;)

Cant see me running out of things soon haha - its a pain trying to keep the Inferno clean this time of year. Also got my brothers Arctic blue to finish as well as make a start on my Mam's Impreza as it really needs a good clean.