ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Things that pi** you off when cleaning your car

White clique
Cleaning the inside of my back window is like mission impossible, so much dicking about just to reach it! I managed it today for the first time in 4 months. My wheels are also horrid to clean.

I've got to say owning a white car is superb for hassle free washing and waxing, i never see any water spots or marks at all!

I've got to say owning a white car is superb for hassle free washing and waxing, i never see any water spots or marks at all!

+ 1 on that. I did mine last night and it was dusk. Dried with a microfibre and normally I go over with a QD when I do the weekly wash but couldn't be bothered. Come out this morning and its as fresh as a daisy.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm the opposite to Alan - owning a black car means its a pain to wash, and after washing, it's usually filthy again after a couple of minutes.

I'm the opposite to Alan - owning a black car means its a pain to wash, and after washing, it's usually filthy again after a couple of minutes.

I know the feeling my old clio was pearl black. Hell :( but those few minutes when it is glossy and wet looking are great

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
Bugs what are literally glued to the front bumper/numberplate.

Having a black car.

Water marks when the suns out.

Generally laziness and effort it takes to clean a car.

RB 182
Getting pissed off that your pressure washer isn't working, kicking it in down the drive a fit of rage then finding out its not plugged in then plugging it in to find it doesnt work anymore :(

White clique

yeah my last car was black, horrid to keep clean as black is a shiney colour, swirl marks show and wax film / haze is difficult to remove. I dont even feel like its worth bothering with QD after a wash with the white - no need!