ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thieving scumbags

just got home form work and noticed that some t*sser has nicked my renault badge from the front of my car... looks like three little clips were holding it in...

anyone know how much these are from renault? or where else I can source one...cheers

just looked...will that fit it looks like it has some sort of black backing on it???

saying that I have never really payed that much attention to it, but the car looks dull without it....

none :(
think they are about £15 - £20 from reno not sure tho

some little fucked nicked mine so i nicked one off another car and supergluded it on wont be able to get if off now

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
just steal it off some one elses lol

i did that with the ariel on my 205 i noticed it had gone n went n robed one that was parked down a side rd near my house... tbh i think that it was mine in the 1st place

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
What a great philosophy taylor and nobblebonce. You should be very proud of yourselves. Your no better than the people that took your badges/aerial.

RS Meg 175
Buy the anti theft aerials! cant go wrong :D
and the badges wont be to dear straight from the dealer m8y

I imagine that it would be pricy from a dealer some nice person stole the sport" badge from my 182 was about £20-25 to replace!!!

MINI JCW
polarbert said:
What a great philosophy taylor and nobblebonce. You should be very proud of yourselves. Your no better than the people that took your badges/aerial.

I couldnt agree more

Megane Mk4
polarbert said:

Agreed also, 2 wrongs don't make it right at all...
In fact, it's pathetic tbh, you guys don't deserve cars imho :nono:

LY182/NHB CTR
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
Agreed also, 2 wrongs don't make it right at all...
In fact, it's pathetic tbh, you guys don't deserve cars imho :nono:

yes you wasnt happy having it done to you so why do it to someone else

J

Jim NM

Sorry to hear of your loss, however as said recently two wrongs most certainly don't make a right.. Car crime is sick and I think that the death penalty should be reintroduced or at least hand dismemberment then they couldn't steal again unless they adapted their feet to do so, Barstewards.
I see posts like this on rtoc.org poor lads work hard and save their money then spend on their pride and joy just for some toe rag to come along and take... it's truely sick!!!:cry:

RB 200 Cup!
why cant little s***s leave peopels cars alone?

probably some f**king chavvy b******s out for a laugh

...reaches for baseball bat...