ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thieving SCUM!

Some tw*ts nicked my alloy dust caps off my car! They were supposed to be locking ones but they still got them off. Its stratched the valve a bit. God, you cant have anything these days. I suppose I shouldnt let the f**kers get one over me and get down to Halfords for some more. Some people just dont have a conscience. Took all 4 too.

Rant over.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

I had some on one car, so they knicked em from the passenger side.

so I though I know, Ill move the drivers rear to the passenger front.

so they only came back and knicked the passenger front.

(The drivers side was next to house).

so I removed the remaining cap, thinking that they could have the 3, but Id have the fourth, hehehe.

damn kids prolly put em on their bikes!!!

Theres part of a finger print on the drivers front wheel too in the brake dust. Shame I dont know anyone in pig force what can trace the little sh*ts.

lol When you want to get those f**kers off theyre impossible, had to get new valves done a few years back cos couldnt get them off, how the f**k the sumbags get them off Ill never know! :cry:

Quote: Originally posted by kingJimBob on 28 June 2004

awww go on please report it to the police see what response u get from em, say uve got finger prints and everything!
probably too busy catching speeders. I doubt them would do anything part from laugh while eating donuts.

LMFAO, would that be the police going out and catching "real criminals" like we always hear?

You really think theyd do anything over a £5 set of "alloy dustcaps"

hehehe

that tickled me

Quote: Originally posted by dudelove on 28 June 2004

LMFAO, would that be the police going out and catching "real criminals" like we always hear?

You really think theyd do anything over a £5 set of "alloy dustcaps"

hehehe

that tickled me
no of course not. Is why I said if I knew a copper to find out who it was so I can introduce a bat to his face. Im very surprised they didnt let the tyres down while they were at it.

i had some titanium valves fitted that were laying on my desk when i changed my tyres and the matching caps lasted about 5 hours!

they werent even bright! they were dark grey! :confused:

put dog turd all over them. have found that to be a very good way of putting people off taking them lol.

hey you know what would be good is that stuff from the film jackel i think its called liquid cynide. where you spray it on stuff and if ya touch it with bare hands you die lol.