ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thieving little b****rds

Renault clio 1.2 16V 2004
Hi guys, just got home from work to find that my bump strip on my drivers door has been pinched. WHATS THE POINT? The amount of trouble they took to go find a car, in the middle of the night, in the rain, and pinch a plastic strip they could get from ebay or a scrappy for free if they did the guy a 'favour'. The worst bit is they didnt even have the decency to remove it properly and took half the paint with them!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
They did go out looking for it (probably), they just saw it as a chance, easy £25

i know, anyway my ikkle rant is over! just in the last 3 months ive had my whole rear wiper arm pinched, both pieces of glass our of my wing mirrors(just the glass!) and now the door strip

Nope thats what pisses me off, its quite quiet really, in the valleys everyone knows everyone type thing. No-one hates me that i know of lol. Gues its just one of those things, the road i live on is quite quiet, especially in the nights and no styreet lights so you can imagine its every thiefs paradise! If anyone hears of any popping up for sale feel free to alert me. Tempted to start buyin parts now ready for when they are nicked!

clio...
hate when s**t like that happens!

So far i've had 2 pieces of wing mirror glass broken, The first time it got done they shattered the back plastic piece aswell, ended up having to get a whole new wingmirror(only 25 quid from a scrapper CC too)

Someone jumped all over my bonnet, and then someone else went into the back of me car and didn't tell is. I found out who it was and got her to pay for the bumper, got a whole new bonnet at the same time, then a week later someone has keyed me bonnet =| Oh joy.

I wish I didn't have a concious or morals, I would well be out stealing me a replacement piece of glass.

Renault Clio MTV 1.2 16v
i live in a quiet area too, know evry1 kinda thing, yet some little fu*kers decide to smash my wing mirror off! of course no-one owned up...:mad: :mad:

i suppose its just bad luck really. trying to find these strips in scrappys is a b**ch. i wonder if middo has any laying around? lol

C

Clio_Craig

bang out of order, no 1 can have anything nowa days without some little s**t messing it up or robbing you

mmmmmm i think not, the lovely screwdriver marks are a slight give away! and what are u trying to say about my driving :eek: