ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Theme

Mondeo ST220
I'm a bit stuck for inspiration.

Do any people have any recommendations on how to take a picture to fit a specific theme.

There is a photography competition at work that I want to put an entry forward for but the theme is "making a difference".

Now that's so vague to me I don't know where to begin. I want to find something that captures that but it's not really that specific. Do people have techniques or any sources of inspiration?

The winning photos will be featured in the company's 2011 staff calendar for a multi national bank with around 330,000 employees so it's kind of a big deal and I'd like to give it a go (judging from past winners I don't stand a chance).

Not to mention with the company being worldwide some people have more inspirational locations than Leeds lol.

Take an arty picture of your bank, or one of there branches with people using cash points or going in or out the building or maybe staff helping out with customers - job done!