ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Worst V6 Ever !!!

Clio 3 - 08
38ee_1.jpg

39c2_1.jpg
9926_1.jpg
a111_1.jpg

:dead:On on Ebay - Clicky

M2 / Golf GTI
Saw that had to dvla check it to actually make sure it was a v6 becuase couldn't believe someoen would do that to one!

Edit: being fair tho, could pick up a bargain and with £500 or so have a not bad clio v6!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Interior looks like a cake with icing V6 on the steering wheel - a bit like the skoda advert :rasp:

The seller says he's had it for four months. It has been kicking around for a bit, I think I saw it for sale by the previous owner.
If that's the case the one selling didn't do that to it, the berk before him did.

Family Bus
PMSL! The guy is obviously not the brightest crayon in the box....

I quote the listing...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]'For people who want to know the reserve is at £6000, although i want more it will intise people to bid'

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*shakes head*

Oh... the car is quite possibly the pappest thing Ive seen for a LONG time. Steering wheel from Poundland?
[/FONT]

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Shocking-who, what(tf) and most of all why!?!?

Defo needs rescuing & returning to former glory.

Stagecoach Ticket
HAHAHA I THOUGHT IT WAS A REP TILL I LOOKED :(:(:(

why o why would you do that to a v6 on 36,000. He must o gran a big chunk of change for that.

Would be quite a suprise to see it destroy some fast cars though lol

Any one up for £10 each to try and buy it to save it from another abusing owner? :dead:

J03

MX5 1.8
this cars been around for ages... the original guy who modded it up like that sold it ages ago.. if he gets rid of the wheels, lights, exhaust spoiler, and maybe bonnet he might get a hell of a lot more!

Clio 172
if you could pick it up for around his reserve of 6k you'd have a V6 that with a tiny bit more money spent on it taking of all that chav tat, it could look quite nice. bargain for someone.