ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The worst Nurburgring driver ever?

Clio 182
[QUOTE="car.crash, post: 10931027, member]I'm amazed how many top quality drivers creep out when these threads appear.
I'm not a Pl footballer. I still discuss football. You don't have to be a 'top quality' driver to have an opinion on someone being a plonker on film.[/QUOTE]

You do when your telling them how they should do it.
It's just pub bullshit

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm not a Pl footballer. I still discuss football. You don't have to be a 'top quality' driver to have an opinion on someone being a plonker on film.

You do when your telling them how they should do it.
It's just pub bullshit[/QUOTE]
No, you don't. Let's not confuse this with opinion. It's fact. You're actually wrong.

And afaik, no one's told him anything. Because he's not here.

And I'm not in a pub either.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Cheers @Sunglasses_Ron
The way he acted on clio197 and CSOC trying to get my personal details and then threatning to come to my town and " sorting me out " says alot about this bellend.

The sort of person who one day will cause an accident and show no repentance for it.

Clio 182, Audi A3
Most of these kinds of vids just show a couple of big helmets in shot. The difference with this one is that he doesn't appear to be wearing one. Loving the glasses and toothpick look though.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Long and short of it he breached for rules on clio197.net I asked him politely to amend his advert. He then sent me abuse for it. He was banned for a week. He then went on CSOC and asked if anyone knew me. After someone gave him my name. I recieved threatning messages on my FB. He got a life time ban for it.

Megane r26
I don't think the video is that wreckless, yes he makes a few wrong moves but it's a montage of 29 laps.

I think it's just a case of people jumping on the bandwagon a little bit, after all were all driving gods

Megane 275 trophy006
Didn't he write off a green 200?
Personally it's his complete disregard for track rules and others on the track that I find wrong.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Yeah he smashed it up on the ring then bragged about it. 1500 euro bill he got from the ring. From what a site says he also tried to drive off hence why the polizi was called.

A shiny black one.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446933363.652537.jpg

If only he had more camber! :-(

Clio 172
He enjoys pissing people off, causing hatred makes him happy, thanks to this thread he's winning. He ain't a bad drive just doesn't give a f**k, let him get on with it, nothing your going to say will do anything

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I thought he would crash seeing the thread title lol

Yes he was abit of a noob with yellow flags but tbf did ok to correct his driving lol

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Observing waved yellows and then piling into the next corner with lift off over steer whilst marshals are stood on the track just metres away.

Yeah sure, bandwagon abuse. :unamused:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Reading on the Megane forum he's not arsed 1% of the 37000 people that have viewed didn't like the video. Can we be wrong?

Swift Sport
After reading the Megane thread I must admit, I admire his defiance... Genuinely couldn't give a rats ass what anyone else thinks! It's quite funny!

CBR1K, F21 125D
Sounds more like the OP wants more people to hate him due to their slight issue? Petulent.

Bloke seems fine, taking it on the chin and carrying on.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Man this thread is hilarious!

Op posts video of guy he has beef with and in turn helps him get another few hits on his video

Let's be honest, the video really isn't that bad. I was waiting, waiting, waiting but nothing really happened. Yeah it's not great but it's a bloody track.

Also have you not seen half the threads in the general section of this website? Most are along the lines of 'this happened to me, help me find the guy' then all sorts of folk coming out saying I'll batter the guy, I'll give the guy a visit etc etc. Keyboard warriors. Forget about it and move on.

Clio 172
Man this thread is hilarious!

Op posts video of guy he has beef with and in turn helps him get another few hits on his video

Let's be honest, the video really isn't that bad. I was waiting, waiting, waiting but nothing really happened. Yeah it's not great but it's a bloody track.

Also have you not seen half the threads in the general section of this website? Most are along the lines of 'this happened to me, help me find the guy' then all sorts of folk coming out saying I'll batter the guy, I'll give the guy a visit etc etc. Keyboard warriors. Forget about it and move on.

Totally agree, and most the folk commenting have probably never been the ring, totally different experience to a track day "no over taking on the right" even on a track day this happens, at the ring sometimes you'll follow someone that will not let you past so have to pass him on the right. I'll be honest this thread has made me realise that all the folk that say he's a s**t driver, really haven't got a clue about driving. I don't think he's great but he knows how to drive.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Totally agree, and most the folk commenting have probably never been the ring, totally different experience to a track day "no over taking on the right" even on a track day this happens, at the ring sometimes you'll follow someone that will not let you past so have to pass him on the right. I'll be honest this thread has made me realise that all the folk that say he's a s**t driver, really haven't got a clue about driving. I don't think he's great but he knows how to drive.
Agreed. The way he holds those slides is impressive. I know for one that id be in a ditch if my car did that. He does it numerous times

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I had forgot about it. But was surprised to see this come up on my FB feed from Car throttle. Karma comes back around sometimes.