ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The White Impreza P1

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The only white P1 ever produced...

Originally
pro008.jpg

How it looks now
IMG_1173.gif

IMG_1163.gif

IMG_1162.gif

IMG_1177.gif

IMG_1178.gif

:cool:

ph1 172 / r1 mini project
yummy! v nice!! makes me miss my old white sti ra. is it true that all the blue p1s have white, red then final blue layer on them? my mate has one parked in his barn at home that was 1 of the 1st three p1s produced that were used for subaru's promo/shows ect, def one of the sexiest scooby, just not quite a 22b...mmmmmm!

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
well its one of the 2 they have not cut down a 4 door ra have they

my mate has a 2 door type r in white

ra ones are 4 door

the only 3 2 doors are
p1 uk
22b uk and import
type r 2 door import (no model report so hard to sva):rasp: :butt: :banghead: :slap:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I think you'll find that its the prototype p1 and is a official car. Thats why it has different seats etc So...:rasp: ;)

must be a miss print the did not do t plate p1s
p1s are w and x

must be priceless if its the only one

still think its a type r with p1 mods

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I know they didnt do T plates. They also didnt do white ones either hence why its a Official Subaru Prototype.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
IT IS AN OFFICIAL P1. The prototype car, which came in white. The only one ever made in that colour.

Classic Mini Cooper
Who gives a monkeys bo**ock any way! It still looks awesome fake or genuine IMO !!:)

wow thats cool then did not belive it was a real one as so many type rs have p1 parts

that thing must be worth some money

wonder what its worth

if that was the test car it must be a right slagg

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
It'll be worth something to a Subaru nut, but to most it's just a white 2 door Impreza :p

I remember seeing the for sale ad for it a while back, they wanted a fair amount of money for it iirc. One stupidly rare car :cool: