ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Vees Winter Clean...and a Little 'Mod'

LY V6 with Recaros
I finally got round to getting my calipers painted a few weeks ago, so while I was at it I took all my wheels off and gave them a good clean! Gave her a few coats of Autoglym SRP and EGP too. Here's a few pics, not very good quality sorry

Before

100_1542.jpg

After

100_1529.jpg

100_1540.jpg

100_1541.jpg

The calipers

100_1560.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

And a few after a quick clean on sunday, didn't manage to take any right after it was polished. They don't really do the shine much justice :(

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

100_1565.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
There's something really satisfying about cleaning the back of your wheels. Good work.

Like the calipers too! :)

LY V6 with Recaros
^^Haha, as geeky as it sounds there actually is something quite satisfying about it!!

looking awesum deb:)......what paint did you use for your calipers?? they look very good!!

loving the model too:D LOL

ace work!

LY V6 with Recaros
In a tin with a brush? Need to do mine at some point, black? I doubt silver would stay silver long!

Yep, I just gave the calipers a good clean/de-grease before hand then painted it on with a brush. It goes on pretty smooth, you can't see the brush strokes once it dries.

Oh, and thank you Craig for the stickers! Even though you gave them to me months ago!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Deb deb deb!!! You should of sprayed the calipers and then laqurered them! Finish is better,

However looks awesome none the less! Drooool!

KW's next?

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Come clean Deb who took the wheels off. ;)

That was me!! ;)

Yep, I just gave the calipers a good clean/de-grease before hand then painted it on with a brush. It goes on pretty smooth, you can't see the brush strokes once it dries.

Oh, and thank you Craig for the stickers! Even though you gave them to me months ago!

I means we just gave the calipers a good clean/de-grease...