ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Two Best Colours Together! My vee and the RB

LY V6 with Recaros
Though we'd make the most of a bit of sunshine yesterday to get some nicer pics as all the photos I have of the vee so far are in crap weather. Nothing amazing but a bit better than the usual outside of my house ones! :eek:

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0034-1.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
really good pics deb :D defo the best colours :)

p.s you do realise that all the boys are gonna be perving at your boobies in the headlights pic ;)

LY V6 with Recaros
Thanks Mikey, could possibly be up for that one, I hate driving in London though!

LY V6 with Recaros
really good pics deb :D defo the best colours :)

p.s you do realise that all the boys are gonna be perving at your boobies in the headlights pic ;)

Haha, maybe I should have checked through them a bit better, I couldn't see that in the small versions! :eek:

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Tbh... I think I just creamed. LY and RB win hands down. :)

And not because of the headlight picture.. at least not the first time :/

"Navy" N17 TWO
Forget the lines lads just loooook at those currrrrrrves :rasp:

Two gorgeous cars there Deb! :)

320d
The Vee is a car to be proud of it is mint. Nice to see a girl so into cars, I did laugh in anticipation of the comments about the headlight pic tho haha

172 cup
Wicked pictures! Loving both of your cars, and they are both looking stunning as always!

LY V6 with Recaros
The Vee is a car to be proud of it is mint. Nice to see a girl so into cars, I did laugh in anticipation of the comments about the headlight pic tho haha

Thanks, I do get moments when I think wow I actually own one! :eek:

And keep the comments about the cars you lot :rasp: