ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The tale goes on !!!

well if everybody has been readin the past couple of months i have been havin lots of problems, first the driveshaft snaped so it had to go in for that, then 6 days later every time i turned a corner there was a clunking every body on here was convinced it was the cv joint , due to xmas and new year i havnt been able to get the car into a garage to find and srt the problem

so after it did go in the mechanic came to the conclusion it was the top suspension mounts and not the cv joints, so after a weeks worth of delays all top suspension mounts changeed and wot seemed to be fine , i thought this had cured the problem cause full lock wasnt creating n e knocking, but after about 10 miles worth of drivin the thing starts baning on turning again, WTF i am getting so wound up wiv my car now, Has n e body got n e ideas what should happen now, n e other ideas of why this is happening

cheers

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

im with u m8. im getting this clonkin on full lock aswel as bangin under full accell and i got a new car!!! renault idiots

yer mines lowered 60mm , did have 17s on but about 1 hr ago i put the old wheels bk on to see if it would make a difference,But no not difference , Dave hows your probs goin are you getting baning aswell , mine feels as though someone is kickin the bottom of the car but its actually a real hard clonking