ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Sunflower

Sunflower 172 :)
white white white :) they look awsome with white f1's gotta get few pics of mine up after a few mods :)

Stagecoach Ticket
Arghhhh dnt paint the wheels black looks gash think they would look so much better in bright bright silver

As chris sais
clear repeaters
silver visions
standard plain plates - i have a set of 3/4 and recess ones both dnt look as good as the standard plate imo
Cup spilter but if it was me id go skoda i have one and for £9 all in i think its fine
coilovers

Then just spend the money you would of wasted on a ph2 mash up on re trimming the wheel, detailing it, replacing all the tired oem stickers with fresh ones etc

sun flowers are far to good to be messed with

RS2'd Trophy
Yo mel! you couldnt have taken worse photos haha!

We used no products on the glass and only quickly nipped over it with menz final finish on a hexlogic pad to remove any unwanted swirls and give a light buff to bring back the reflection.

great little car. I would probably keep it as a minter and do as much to keep it perfect OEM.

Better pictures to follow soon ;)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Sorry but a sunflower deserves to me modified, a standard one is nice, a well modified one is even better

Who said ph2 ass didnt look good?

SNC10502.jpg

16092007277.jpg

16092007273.jpg

16092007268.jpg

16092007272.jpg

16092007276.jpg

16092007274.jpg

Last edited: