ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Sunflower

RB 197
Ok, so when you find a cheap near perfect Sunflower 172 on the interweb it has to be bought. Yesterday me and my old friend James had a cleaning session and although it's been raining and doesn't look as gleaming and shiny in the wet I've thrown up a couple of pics :)

all104.jpg

all107.jpg

all105.jpg

all103.jpg

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I need to stop spending money, save up and buy one of these as a second car, awesome!!!

How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Looks really clean, though I'm not keen tbh. Like the LY 182, but don't get the Sunflower phase 1...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Did you clean the windows?

The rear one looks like it has no product at all on it.

Nice though.

I couldnt own another yellow car though. :(

RB 197
I'd rather not say how much i got her for but it was a very good price imo.

Unsure of the back window Gally, it was a literal case of being in and out of the garage for cover when the heavens opened :(

Don't plan on doing anything daft at all Christopher :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hmm, I dunno. It's still got the original sticker around the tow eye, so it might be original paint. It'd be awesome if it was.

Love it.

roffle at how there isn't a single Ph1 with a front end that lines up correctly. They're all on the piss.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Add coilovers, winde them down and you will instantly have one of the best ph1's on here, add a ph2 rear bumper, side strips and cup spoiler for extra win :)

RB 197
Thanks ever so much guys, really appreciate the positive comments, i have been very lucky :)

The plan is coilies and 'possibly' a ph2 bumper, but i think it'd be stunning just slammed.

RB 197
Cant be arsed to get one sprayed if i'm honest ;) lol

Also the steering wheel is really worn, can a ph2 wheel fit on or not? Or what wheel can i put on?

Oh and i miss my Frenchy pressed plates from the RB, so they will be ordered asap.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
And it looks worse. I did it to mine and regretted it.

Sensible coilover drop, clear repeaters, Cup Splitter, silvervisions and new plates.

Awesome.

My old one, just to give you a look at the splitter.

cbgb2.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Cant be arsed to get one sprayed if i'm honest ;) lol

Also the steering wheel is really worn, can a ph2 wheel fit on or not? Or what wheel can i put on?

Oh and i miss my Frenchy pressed plates from the RB, so they will be ordered asap.

Get a wheel trimmed by one of the two guys on here, they look superb when done. Total OEM-ness too.

RB 197
Thanks Chris, needed that clearing up as heard different things from different people.

Yes Greg, get it sorted pronto.

Discounted 1*2 parts
looking good, always like the sunflowers :)

don't do the ph2 rear end tho, doesnt suit it.

coilovers and a wheel refurb in black imo :)