ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Sound Of. . . .

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The sheer sound of this was unreal, Better than any aston i have ever heard

Pics002-1.gif

Pics001-1.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They've always sounded immense, love the Mazzas.

There was a dark blue Gran Turismo at a Golf Club I was at recently, just sitting in the sun look the dog's b****cks. Lovely machine.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I was following one in slow traffic in London a month or so back. Young Italian looking chap with a mighty fine lady beside him. I was hoping he would boot it and he did. Its one of the best sounding cars i've heard.

It is an epic noise, especially in race mode. Sisters boyfriend has one and its incredible, I took it for a short drive when he got it and he said he could hear it the whole time I was away, maybe 5 or 6 blocks away.
This is my sister driving it very carefully because she's a bit scared of it. Not the best video and its not in race mode either.

[video=youtube;7WCfMUD68sU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WCfMUD68sU[/video]

Lovely cars, not a fan of the older ones though. There's a Maserati garage near where I work so see a few knocking around :) they sound beautiful.

Disastra Coupe
A white one lives in Mansfield. If anybody is talking to me when it passes i literally tell them to shut up just whilst it passes.

Porsche Boxster987S
It is an epic noise, especially in race mode. Sisters boyfriend has one and its incredible, I took it for a short drive when he got it and he said he could hear it the whole time I was away, maybe 5 or 6 blocks away.
This is my sister driving it very carefully because she's a bit scared of it. Not the best video and its not in race mode either.

[video=youtube;7WCfMUD68sU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WCfMUD68sU[/video]
Parks of Hamilton ? Epic bentley garage