ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The snow claims another victim

IS PH2 172
Coming into work this morning i was fairly late... but not speading i hasten to add. Came into the works carpark, and being last car in it was like an ice rink. turned a bend to my usual parking place... or atleast tried to, carried straight on and crashed right into a bin enclosure scuffing the bumper, denting the door, and losing one of the washer jets for the lights, so my my washer fluid is now forming pretty paterns in the snow. To top it off the fence to the enclosure seems so have gashed one of my tires, its still inflated but looking fairly life threatening to say the least!

Not a massive amount of damager but enough to damage my wallet noticably this month :(

Devistated is not even close :(

:(

Trophy 265/500
Very slow coming back from work today - touch wood I held all 3 starts of a slide. Several people had crashes at work though 8 (

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Sorry to hear mate, i've gotta drive the clio on 25 miles of bk road tomorrow... And its said to be getting worse :(