ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Ring 24th May

pimp mobile Zafira
I'm off to the Ring all being well in May. I'm off over with the East of England lot. Is there anyone from Yorkshire that fancies it. More importantly anyone want to passenger up to keep costs down?

pimp mobile Zafira
When I did it in May this year I spent about £270. That included petrol, ferry, camping, food and a few laps.

ph1 172
I also went this year and will be going on this date too. Although this year I spent around £600-£700. It is what you make of it

pimp mobile Zafira
Exactly Rhys. Although I didn't spend a lot I still had a spot on time. Just being there is just as good.

Last edited:
  pimp mobile Zafira
There is the thread from the trip we did in May this year. We're just using that ad there is also a face book group set up.

pimp mobile Zafira
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?621837-Nurburgring-trip[/FONT][FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]
[/FONT]

SQ5
Is this date confirmed yet as a touristfharten day?

I said in Lewis thread earlier. We spent £300 each on two of us.

£600 gets you a trackday these days with costs of fuel, the day and tyres!

SQ5
£500 extra each is a lot though. Plus being bank holiday we only need to take 1 or 2 days off!

pimp mobile Zafira
I'm not sure Danny. Dates aren't out for a few weeks yet I don't think. The weekend in question is usually always open for TF and usually for the full day as its the weekend after the 24hr.

Ph1 T
Dates are now 30th were going on this I think anymore from Yorkshire fancy it? Ill be heading down with andywa