ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Return of the Hazmobile

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Haven't posted up many pictures since the car was lowered, so i thought, seeing as i have nothing better to do, id go out to Hatfield, and take some pictures.

Here are the end results.

DSC02824.jpg

DSC02826.jpg

DSC02825.jpg

DSC02829.jpg

DSC02830.jpg

DSC02831.jpg

DSC02834.jpg

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Thought the idea of the bra was to protect the bonnet...do you drive with it on all the time, coz it ruin's an otherwise nice car.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Looking very nice mate. You do the wheels yourself?

Yea, refurbished the wheels myself.

Thought the idea of the bra was to protect the bonnet...do you drive with it on all the time, coz it ruin's an otherwise nice car.

Nah i take it off every so often, to let the bonnet breathe, plus if i keep on for too long, too many days, then it'll just be boring. :) like a change now and then.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
very tidy, apart from the bra looking out of place!

i like them... on euro cars. it looks very weird on yours though.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
at least the stripes are off now!

lol, yup.

but a new thing ppl dislike about the car... the bra :)

but this is temporary this bra, my mate left it in my garage, so i've nicked his one for the moment, whilst mine is packed and packaged ready to be sent away to another owner.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Don't see the point in a Bra, the next owner benefits from it,spoils the look of all cars, chuck some paint shield film on if you hate stone chips.

Audi TT 225
nice pics.. needs colour coding. :D

ppsstt do you know theres a bin bag or something stuck on your bonnet? ;)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looking very nice lowered, not sure about the bra... should sell it to me for £35 lol

RenaultSport 172.
do you drive with it on all the time, coz it ruin's an otherwise nice car.]

i want some of whatever you on!!!!!

. would be abit better with the bra off i suppose.?

The black wing mirrors make it look like an Authentique, which im assuming it isn't as I can see a sunroof.
If your keeping it colourcode the bump strips.
Like the wheels.
Get the breast feeder off the front.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
The black wing mirrors make it look like an Authentique, which im assuming it isn't as I can see a sunroof.
Like the wheels.

Mate, i regret spraying the wing mirrors u know! Looking to source some color coded wing mirrors.

Like the wheels.

Mate, i regret spraying the wing mirrors u know! Looking to source some color coded wing mirrors.

Ah rite fair enough, quite a few about in Silver so shouldn't be too hard to find some in the right colour.

Suzuki Ignis Sport

Ah rite fair enough, quite a few about in Silver so shouldn't be too hard to find some in the right colour.

Its hard you know, coz its not the same silver as normal silver clios if u get me, its the 632 boreal silver one...

is dirty.
Colour code it, get some anthracite turinis, some anthracite badges, slam it and away to go..:rasp: ..No it does look really nice, still undecided about the bras.

1.8 8v RSi
u bin on here a while and only differances i seen is the stripes off painted alloys/mirrors and a bra n lowering....
alloys n lowering have improved the look
but ur missing the rest of the vitaly important bits....
colour coding being the main one...

Suzuki Ignis Sport
u bin on here a while and only differances i seen is the stripes off painted alloys/mirrors and a bra n lowering....

Its not ESSENTIAL to get color coded tho is it?

Its my personal choice.

1.8 8v RSi

Its my personal choice.
no it's not....just my personal preferance i guess and also what i personally think would look nicer.

RS 172

Its my personal choice.

I didnt think colour coding would make a lot of odds until I got it done. The entire car just looks more classy with the colours done.

Are you going to the Surrey(ish lol) meet?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
You mean show off? lol

Nah i won't be going to Westerham, I have other plans, plus need to save the pennies to get a 1*2