ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Old Radio Code Problem AGAIN!!!

WR1 impreza
Hi Guys, I know your a helpful bunch so you might know more that the local STEALERS!!.

The other day I had my broken fog light replaced at a garage(not dealers) and in doing so he disconnected the battery. Obviously at that point your
going to need the radio code right???

Well thinking hes doing me a favour he attempts it with the wrong code at least 10 times. NOW it only says ERROR. Doesnt matter what I do now. Wont even eject me damn CD.

Renault say it will revert back to code Eventually but how long will that be!!

Sorry for the essay but a bit peed off now.Any help VERY MUCH appriciated. Thank You

CLS, RS MEG
You should have 3 attempts to input your four digit code. If it says error, then your friend has tried 3 times and failed. You will have to wait 30 minutes with the ignition on, for the headunit to allow an input to be made. Then just put the right code in your got with the car. Good luck