ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Nurburgring thread

There is a lot of interest on this place on any car forum, so I thought it would be good to have a dedicated thread for videos or pictures that people want to share.

Add your own stuff, or anything you think is cool, really.

Here are a few to get us off of the mark...

Last edited by a moderator:
Found the one I was looking for now. Car in front is one of the RSR nurburg Alfa 75s being piloted by Dale Lomas. Camera car is the other 75 with Brendan Keirle driving

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Okay dude. Little surprised.

I know what i'd rather be driving.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Awesome thread :), I'd upload my video when i went over 2years ago but takes hours to upload to YouTube :( (due to high quality).

Abarth 595

Attachments

• DSC01461.jpg
    DSC01461.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC01512.jpg
    DSC01512.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 93
A few pics from my last trip...

IMG_4078.jpg

photo_31931_20100729.jpg

DSC_0627.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

And my last vid. Contains apex missing and a breakdown...

The Viper vid with the Porsche is amazing.

Makes me laugh when you think he is past down the straight and then the Porsche comes out of nowhere.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
You do realize it's a race and not a trackday.

I thought that at first but why is that kind of car in a race with civic type r's? That would be like me turning up on a moped for the moto gp?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Seen a video the other night, this guy going round filming, few cars infront is a ph1 172. Guy gets round a corner and the clio is smashed and the passenger is lying beside the car... Dead.